Thursday, May 5, 2011

Lets Furrow The illusion




I found a precious stone
And left it in the room alone,
When sun rays struck it...
It called me and asked me to sit.

I started crying at the site,
Cause I couldn't say what was right?
He cried as loud as he could...
But I could do nothing,
So I stood...

I stood and then fell down
I was cold enough to drown..
He told me something,
And that took me to heaven.

I asked God, why
Why was the stone glad...
As he had no lad ?

Then God told me,
He has a friend that he can see...
As he pointed towards me,
And then I could see..

Man is nature's best friend...
And only he can stop it from shrinking...
Waking up from his Illusion...
Towards a new beginning! 




12 comments:

  1. Finally you posted it here after aeons !!
    I really liked this one...though pic courtesy goes to me :P

    Loved it...

    Take Care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so happy to see u back in action....lovely poem...the feel u created wid this one is just too...hmm well out of words..:P...loved it..n waitin 4 more...dont vanish this time plz...:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot di.. and sorry di seems like I had vanished again, but this time I'll update hopefully :)

      Delete
  3. That was a beautiful piece ! I loved the simplicity in which you have portrayed the beauty of nature ! Wonderful ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey! nice poem...nice depiction of the human nature bond...good work...wud lyk 2 read more of it..


    -nikita

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow..it started so beautifully and the end left me thinking..

    Beautiful use of personification..

    Thanks for chiming in my blog :) ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent rhyming...and beautiful poem..:)

    ReplyDelete