Friday, June 21, 2013

Reliance - A truly Digital Exprience

This is a very different post contrary to all the other posts that I've ever written on this blog. The reason being very simple. Reliance Digital Experience in association with Indiblogger.

The Reliance Digital Store that my sister chose for me and herself was located in Infinity Mall, Malad(W). Both my college and classes are going on and the schedule is very tight and this outing was something that rejuvenated me. Unfortunately I couldn't meet the other blogger friends of my sister as they visited prior to me. But then again we were lucky enough to be back home on time as it rained cats and dogs that evening.

Moving on, the store itself was awesome. The array of technology displayed at each corner of the store was something I liked. Me not being more of a gadget freak also loved that there were so many options to browse through.

There were ranges of laptops, mobile phones, tablets, accessories that adorned the start of the store and that is where I first saw. Though the Power Aisle was something I saw upon entering it was not something that interested me much so my focus re-shifted back to the telecom and technology aisle. <Maybe age has to do with it, home appliances and me..no ways :D>

Some of the brands  that were put on display were HP, lenovo, Dell, ReConnect, Samsung etc. Not only were the laptops on display but also the advantages of Windows 8 over others. This is what I found really informative and helpful.


Moving further on the right hand side I noticed that there were various LCD TV's that were on display. This was the electronics section that included various television sets that the customer can buy depending on his budget and brand of preference.


Once this was done I moved further, exploring the gaming section, the camera section and the home appliances area. These were three different areas but located strategically back to back. The home appliances section included the washing machines, to refrigerators and even trimmers. Wow everything under one roof. Wonderful isn't it :)




With this I thought that my tour of the store was over but no, I was in for a shock when I came to know that this store even housed the Reliance Time Out Corner that included an awesome collection of movies, music, novels, kids supplies and gift articles. Seriously everything under one roof. Also this is the only bookstore in the whole mall. Again an awesome thing. The movie collection was superb according to me.


Finally after almost an hour we bid our bye to the store and left for our home with rains also as an added companion. Truly, this was one of the most amazing experiences of my life.
All made possible courtesy Reliance Digital and Indiblogger.


This post has been written for The Reliance Digital Experience powered by Indiblogger

P.S:  Since we did not have a camera, I have taken the snaps clicked by Vaisakhi Di. Thanks a lot di for clicking them :)


No comments:

Post a Comment